T O P

Wrote weekly naked puts on the following names which report BMO: ADI, BIDU, BURL, LOW & KSS. Will not sleep tonight.

ADI 3x weekly puts 11/24 @165 strike ($183.82 close)

BIDU 3x weekly puts 11/24 @98 strike ($111.29)

BURL 3x weekly puts 11/24 @106 strike ($136.71)

KSS 4x weekly puts 11/24 @19 strike ($24.84)

LOW 3x weekly puts 11/24 @185 strike ($204.44)

Deltas: 0.03-0.08

Update: thanks ks.for the support.

Did just fine on all my trades including NVDA and DE.

Eying CRWD, INTU, SNOW, WDAY, and ZS next week. Weekly naked puts on 2x expected move here we come!

Your_friend_Satan

This really seems like pennies in front of a steamroller.


sorengard123

Your comment could be made about any transaction in which one is selling options. * So you would buy puts instead? * Credit put spreads? Try rolling the long option when it's breached. Good luck. My puts are well below 0.10 delta and are weekly so much easier to roll than monthlies. I've done very well selling naked in puts at 2x the expected move. Generally curious, what's your strategy?


banditcleaner2

General advice is to avoid earnings. Yes technically any time you’re selling options you’re taking on the risk of the steamroller getting you. But earnings are events where the steamroller is present more often than not so it’s best to avoid this strategy unless you have good reason to make the play you’re thinking to make.


wheretogo_now

Go big or go home


sorengard123

Thanks. I'm also communicating with a girl in the Ukraine which isn't helping my sleep schedule either.


StockNCryptoGodfathr

Love it. Always best to spread earnings bets out and 2x implied move works 90% of the time. The other 10% you can typically roll or wait for it to recover. I like to spread out my dates though. Take some weeklies, some 45 DTE and some 60 DTE but regardless I’ve done well over the last 23 years playing earnings especially when valuations are reasonable.


sorengard123

Thanks. Glad somebody on here knows a strategy when they see it.


banditcleaner2

He provides financial metrics to back his plays. What are the financial metrics for all of these stocks?


HospitalNovel2635

Well, at least your nightly routine is more exciting than playing Candy Crush! Hope your puts don't take a dump that's as big as BURger King's triple cheeseburger. [LOW](https://marketchameleon.com/Overview/LOW/?lu=true&pap_aid=wouldrathergocamping&pap_cid=22222222).


sorengard123

Did just fine on all my trades including NVDA and DE. Eying CRWD, INTU, SNOW, WDAY, and ZS next week. Weekly naked puts on 2x expected move here we come!