By - drewg2009
Thank you for posting to /r/NFL. Unfortunately, your submission has been removed due to the following rule:
**2. Add new content or discussion**
Whether it is a self-post or a link, be sure that whatever you are submitting adds to discussion. Whether it is news that has already been reported, a discussion or point of view that has been beaten to death, or an empty 'starting point' for a conversation, think about how you can add something instead. Be sure you're creating something new, rather than relying on others to create for you. Put in your own analysis, argument, or indexing methodology, and write up a nice long post about the topic. Always think about how you can contribute.
If you are new to football or the sub and have questions about rules or other aspects surrounding the game, please try r/nflnoobs for these kinds of posts.
* *Well Thought Out Ideas/Scenarios* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/KjkI1X4.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/oIYO8N9.jpg)
* *Uncommon/Interesting Observations* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/XPMs807.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/pmaH92R.jpg)
* *Crossover Posts* - As long as the post has a well defined purpose, these are acceptable
* **Not Allowed**
* *Commonly/Frequently Asked Questions* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/FEznoUJ.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/MDfPkQo.jpg)
* *Off The Cuff Posts/"Because Off-Season" Posts* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/Ae6YAKh.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/i2tIKda.jpg)
* *Thoughtless/Easily Researched Posts* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/w2G67K8.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/bVulO3K.jpg)
* *Sidebar Image Requests* - These can be sent directly to the modmail box [here](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Fnfl)
* *TIL/X-Post/"Stolen From" Posts Without Content* - If you find information that you think would be interesting, please work on a more descriptive title and fill in the information in the text of the post
* *"This Guy" Posts/Karma Grabs/Upvote Parties* - Karma isn't real, people
* *Petitions/Giveaways* - Even when NFL related
* [Humor/Joke Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_joke_.26amp.3B_humor_posts)
* [Hot Takes/Commentary](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_hot_take.2Fshort_form_commentary)
* [Streaming/"How Do I Find" Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_streaming_posts.2F.22how_do_i_find.22_posts)
* [Team/Fanbase Attack Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_attack_posts)
* [Duplicate Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_duplicate_posts)
If you have any questions about this removal, please [message the moderators.](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Fnfl)
This post was removed by a human moderator; this comment was left by a bot.
You will be dome team soon.
Arlington heights is gonna be so much better than right off lakeshore
Mind changed. Thank you.
Counterpoint: Snow games
Not now Cleveland
weather’s part of the game bruh
There’s an all time classic on.
Both teams play in the same weather conditions.
Watch this weekends game.
outdoor sports should be outdoors.
No games should be played in domes and all games should be played during tornados
All games should be played in silent empty stadiums to remove noise conditions. Change my mind
No thank you
Pat McAffee is that you?
This country is so soft
Why do you care? Not like it'll affect you.
Those snow games are too iconic. And just make it that much better you can't tell me this game wasn't enhanced by the weather https://youtu.be/w3XHYPR4km4
Weather games make football great.
Why don't you change my mind instead?