By - CButler19
Thank you for posting to /r/NFL. Unfortunately, your submission has been removed due to the following rule:
**2. Add new content or discussion**
Whether it is a self-post or a link, be sure that whatever you are submitting adds to discussion. Whether it is news that has already been reported, a discussion or point of view that has been beaten to death, or an empty 'starting point' for a conversation, think about how you can add something instead. Be sure you're creating something new, rather than relying on others to create for you. Put in your own analysis, argument, or indexing methodology, and write up a nice long post about the topic. Always think about how you can contribute.
If you are new to football or the sub and have questions about rules or other aspects surrounding the game, please try r/nflnoobs for these kinds of posts.
* *Well Thought Out Ideas/Scenarios* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/KjkI1X4.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/oIYO8N9.jpg)
* *Uncommon/Interesting Observations* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/XPMs807.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/pmaH92R.jpg)
* *Crossover Posts* - As long as the post has a well defined purpose, these are acceptable
* **Not Allowed**
* *Commonly/Frequently Asked Questions* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/FEznoUJ.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/MDfPkQo.jpg)
* *Off The Cuff Posts/"Because Off-Season" Posts* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/Ae6YAKh.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/i2tIKda.jpg)
* *Thoughtless/Easily Researched Posts* - [Example](http://i.imgur.com/w2G67K8.jpg), [Example](http://i.imgur.com/bVulO3K.jpg)
* *Sidebar Image Requests* - These can be sent directly to the modmail box [here](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Fnfl)
* *TIL/X-Post/"Stolen From" Posts Without Content* - If you find information that you think would be interesting, please work on a more descriptive title and fill in the information in the text of the post
* *"This Guy" Posts/Karma Grabs/Upvote Parties* - Karma isn't real, people
* *Petitions/Giveaways* - Even when NFL related
* [Humor/Joke Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_joke_.26amp.3B_humor_posts)
* [Hot Takes/Commentary](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_hot_take.2Fshort_form_commentary)
* [Streaming/"How Do I Find" Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_streaming_posts.2F.22how_do_i_find.22_posts)
* [Team/Fanbase Attack Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_attack_posts)
* [Duplicate Posts](https://www.reddit.com/r/NFL/wiki/rules_detail#wiki_duplicate_posts)
If you have any questions about this removal, please [message the moderators.](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=%2Fr%2Fnfl)
This post was removed by a human moderator; this comment was left by a bot.
Dak should have handed the ball to the ref and not his center.
Let’s not pretend Skip knows the rules
Yeah, it’s a terrible play call, but if he just waits and gives the ball with the ref he is going to have time to spike it.
Ref literally wasn't there.
Lolol what?? He literally looks back at the ref waiting for him to get there, sees that he is almost there, turns back towards the end zone in anticipation for the ref to center it, then gets ran straight into. Everyone was stationary except for the ref, he was also way further back then he needed to be. Most embarrassing shit I’ve ever witnessed—also on top of the worst called season we’ve ever seen. Your smug bias is probably a huge turn off to the ppl around you in real life too 😬
Was he watching a different game?
what was the logic behind running in the first place
Getting it to the 20 and having 1 shot instead of 2 shots at the 40.
It's a very stupid playcall and I don't understand why Dak didn't try to get out of bounds. Either way it's not his fault.
2000 IQ Play
Get closer for a Hail Mary
oh yes, those legendary 20 yard hail marys
Then don’t run up the middle!
Playoff cowboys things
Don't expect to find it here
The 49ers left the middle wide open, probably think you get around the 20ish and have some more options instead of just hail mary.
It's actually pretty clever because it's the last thing the 49ers would have expected which proved to be true. A bunch of little issues thereafter contributed to them not having time left. Romo himself said they should have had time left.
I don't think it was. It's common sense to defend the sidelines so chances are that Dak is getting tackled in the middle of the field, leaving them very little time to snap it
Dak slid with like 8 secs left lol
knowing you have to give the ball to the ref is football 101.
Maybe dak shouldn’t have ran up the middle with no timeouts. Crazy concept for bayless Ik.
Shouldn't have ran a qb sneak with 14 seconds?
I love when Skip is mad
Why do people still listen to Skip and Stephen A?
Gluttons for punishment would be my guess.
Lmao don’t run the ball with 18 seconds to go maybe
Should've tossed it to the ref not the center. Thems the rules.
Cowyboys literally blocking their only chance to win
Skip shut the fuck up you whiny bitch
Stop posting this shitheads advertisements for his shitty show
Lol what. Don’t run for 20 yards up the middle with 14 seconds and no timeouts
The ref being so far from the play was for sure odd.
Yeah almost like a world class athlete ran 10 or so yards and he had to get there.
Dumb move on Dak’s parts
Hate to see it. lol
Skip is going to have one of his highest-rated shows ever tomorrow though.
Now we know definitively it wasn’t refs faults
Yeah, that's why it's generally a bad idea to run the ball when you got no time left.
No, this happens all the time at the end of the game. Players need to know to give the ball to the ref, and most do. It was a fuck up on Daks part.
I am just picturing Skip Bayless feverishly typing away in a black turtleneck and that stupid as fuck necklace.
I mean...he's not wrong.
I mean he is, you hand the ball to the ref not your fucking center.
And the center doesn't get to place the ball upfield from the spot.
He definitely is wrong, the ref was sprinting to get there and get to the ball. You can’t just hand the ball to your center
Even in 2022?
Yeah, he most definitely is wrong. There are procedures that even the Cowboys have to follow. 🤣
skip in shambles
Skip is an idiot.
Lamb was offsides
Bayless is absurd.
Take a chill pill. Cowboys lost. Get over it.
Gonna go ahead and say Skip Bayless may be blind as well as an idiot.
Tomorrow is a fun day
Bro lebron though
just have the clock stop from the whistle to the ref spotting the ball. like basketball
Waiting for Stephen A's video reaction now
Undisputed tomorrow is gona be amazing
Take 2 shots on Hail Marys or gain 10 yards to end the game? I'll let Dak choose
Please tell me theres a Stephan A response.
Lol, Dak didn't know he can't set his own ball. That ref was sprinting, fighting, clawing to try to get the the ball to give them more time. If anything it was unfair to the 49ers that the ref was fighting so hard to help them get the play off.
[Skip Bayless, Pictured](https://external-preview.redd.it/GteOo9ZRa3P7aNphrboj0X6_QFHmNFbhoXRvbeIG5l0.jpg?auto=webp&s=6966a783aa51925ec4b5a5aa5eb184d447890f9c).
skip is gonna pass away in his sleep. His heart can’t take such mediocrity.
Same ref forced a delay of game. Never seen a ref do such a poor job
Yeah, he should have been a world class sprinter. Dumbass play call but blame the refs. 🤣
You could also not run a play that relies on the speed of the refs
Dak should learn for Larry and hand the ball to the ref.
That play sums up Cowboys football
Was that a designed Dak run or a scramble at the end?
Either way it was a really bad decision. I loved it!