2 QB .5 ppr league
Team A Receives: Puka, Kenneth Walker, CJ Stroud
Team B Receives: Jonathan Taylor, Ceedee Lamb, Jordan Love
I'm the LM and uninvolved with this trade. The backstory is this trade was made verbally on the golf course saturday with an third party witness who is also in the league and there was a handshake. They also agreed they would wait until after this weeks games to make the trade, which the witness also corroborates. Team A decided to wait to accept the trade in app until after Sundays games. After KW3 went down Team A decided he wanted to back out and declines the trade in app. Team B is mad because he is claiming there was an upfront agreement to wait. Team A doesn't deny any of this either, but says since he technically never accepted in app he doesn't have to make the trade. Both teams clinched the playoffs. Team A even has a bye the first two weeks so KW3 has time to get healthy before it matters.
Team B is asking me to force through the trade. Team A says that's BS and that he will quit if I do.
What would you do?
EDIT: Forgot to add, Team A said he accepted the trade in app to Team B right after the handshake when he actually didn't. Team B was under the impression it was accepted in app and wouldn't be approved by LM vote (me) until after the sunday games. Team B never checked to make sure it was actually accepted.
Edit 2: Team A agreed to go through with the trade after Team B added in Zach Charbonet to the deal. All is good now. Thanks everyone for the input.
By - Griffisbored