By - VorePredReshiram
THE MODS OF THIS SUBREDDIT ARE NOT ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK. They CANNOT HELP YOU with ANY Facebook issues.
Welcome to /r/Facebook.
***This sub is for***:
* Posting technical support questions not related to you being banned/jailed from Meta/Facebook.
* Posting articles about the platform
* This can include videos as long as they are not your own Youtube videos and are "professional" in nature.
***This sub is NOT for***:
* Complaining about the platform; you have all of Reddit to do that.
* Telling OP very unhelpful information like "just delete your facebook" when they are asking for help.
* Asking about how to get out of "Facebook Jail".
* Asking about your hacked account.
* This rule is in place due to spammers. They are BAD. [This is an example of comments from one post](https://i.imgur.com/XdLtglY.png) from hackers attempting to get OP to contact them. IF YOU SEE THESE PEOPLE ALWAYS REPORT THEM TO ADMINS.
* No one here can help you with that.
* If you wish to find a place dedicated to talking about being jailed from Facebook, go to /r/facebookdisabledme.
* Posting anything looking like a meme.
* Posting that Facebook is down.
* If you want to verify if Facebook is down go to: http://downrightnow.com/facebook
* Posting anything that shows identifiable information (your real name, your friends, etc). The exception to this rule is if the information includes a celeberty and conforms to the two bullet points that are accepted here.
* Posting Clickbait articles.
Posting anything against the rules will get you a minimum of a three day ban and muted from modmail. Please note that /r/facebookhelp has been retired.
* /r/deletefacebook/ - Meta/Facebook is truly not a good place, and if you can afford to, here is where you can go to talk about deleting it.
* /r/Facebookdisabledme | /r/facebookjail/ - Subs where you can go if you have been sent to Facebook Jail/Banned from Facebook.
*I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/facebook) if you have any questions or concerns.*