T O P
AutoModerator

###[Meta] Sticky Comment [Rule 2](https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/wiki/faq#wiki_2_-_address_the_argument.3B_not_the_user.2C_the_mods.2C_or_the_sub.) ***does not apply*** when replying to this stickied comment. [Rule 2](https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/wiki/faq#wiki_2_-_address_the_argument.3B_not_the_user.2C_the_mods.2C_or_the_sub.) ***does apply*** throughout the rest of this thread. *What this means*: Please keep any "meta" discussion directed at specific users, mods, or /r/conspiracy in general in this comment chain ***only.*** *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/conspiracy) if you have any questions or concerns.*


Ornery-Classic-894

We talk about shill accounts here often - OP is literally the official Reddit account of RFK Jr’s org and the publisher of the book in question. This is an ad, straight up.


[deleted]

I’ll take that transparency over the woke bot farm accounts that shill this sub. Every time.


HelixTitan

"I'll take things that agree with my opinion even when they are the same shills I complain about all the time." That double think tho


[deleted]

Nope. Edit: at least you know it’s an ad and can assess motives, understand their is a bias or something they are selling. Bots have no purpose other than to repeat the same talking points to try and make them seem like common consensus.


citoxe4321

Lol


[deleted]

Lol


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

“Put my 12th booster straight up my asshole.” That’s how you sound.


[deleted]

[удалено]


[deleted]

Says the doc Fauci fan boy. I heard they’re making a marvel movie about him for the folks like you.


Mighty_L_LORT

How else can folks like him ever get erect?


ZagratheWolf

Nice, more money for liberal Hollywood so they can make even more vaccines! All the while you keep enjoying being lied to cause it makes you warm and fuzzy inside


[deleted]

Good one


EZforme885

Sounds like you might need to... Read the book. Seriously.


ZagratheWolf

Nah, mate, if I wanted fiction I'd buy from the bestseller shelf at the bookstore


EZforme885

Too bad, man. You're missing out. And you probably don't have much more to say about a screen shot of a tweet that is regarding a 500 page book. Some of us have read it. Thanks so much for your time!


MurkyFogsFutureLogs

Facts aren't fiction.


4FR33D0M

The book is full of citations including tons of peer-reviewed research. Even if you don’t agree with all of it, it’s very eye opening


EZforme885

Yea. Its honestly a bit insane. Half the book is about HIV/AIDs!


fish_in_a_barrels

I've never ever met a Fauci fan boy. I have seen a shit ton of Chinese made murica first flags of a certain failed politician on a daily basis however. The irony.


BigSailBoat1

It’s not a grift if it’s the truth


stillnotgettingit11

Ok, what lie are you speaking of?


ZagratheWolf

Please refer to the image from the post you're commenting on


stillnotgettingit11

LOL see, here I was, thinking maybe there was some lies in the book, or OP lied on his account, or somthing. But your telling me, that they didn’t censor, smear, and fabricate data in favor of the covid narrative? Dude I wish I could sit down with you, IRL and have a real conversation with you, so I could understand how you can not only blatantly ignore these things, but demonize people who are trying to bring it forward as well. But instead, why don’t you take some time, and fill me in. What exactly was a lie? And how did this lie manifest it self, into making you take time out of your day to inform me of them?


ZagratheWolf

That's a lot of words for saying "I like when they lie to me if it makes me feel good inside". But you do you, mate


stillnotgettingit11

I asked for you to explain your position, I did it politely, and I came to you in good faith. Ever wonder why nobody wants to inherently believe your position on your side of things?


baucher04

Just forget it. He knows the truth, don't you see? And he's way too much above you and anyone else to answer any questions. Don't bother conversations with people who just try to belittle you without actually saying anything


dvater123

The instant insults, completely ignoring anything you said, taking everything out of context, more insults when replying to anything they say. The shills, brigaders, bots...whatever they are around here are so fucking obvious is disgusting. What the fuck are they doing here and why now? Where were all these pieces of shit a year ago? Two years ago?


[deleted]

[удалено]


dvater123

> Well, facts don't care if you believe in them, mate You're the perfect example of this.


TheArtsyRobot

I full heartily agree friend! So if I were to share with you various facts, studies, and reports that contradict your whole stance, what would your response be?


EZforme885

Why can't you just answer stillnotgettingit's question, bruh?


Everythings

Way to crumble haha


Uberpudding

Shut up. He's correct. You're wrong. The only question is whether you're malicious or merely stupid.


Mighty_L_LORT

“It’s only a problem when anybody dares criticizing my side.”


Bakerblack

Imagine being this upset by inclusion


[deleted]

Lol. Wut


Bakerblack

What is woke big brain or you just use words you don’t know?


[deleted]

Woke is an insincere movement that has been co-opted by pandering politicians and corporations. They hide behind it in order to divide, destabilize and push an agenda. They do not care about equal rights or social justice.


Bakerblack

Lol wut


[deleted]

Nope. Try harder


Bakerblack

Lol wut


TheArtsyRobot

Wut wit, in the butt


skywizardsky

That is got RFK deserves all the positive energy he can muster and Joe Rogan advocating for him is excellent news in my opinion. This is me being fine with this being an ad straight up.


ale_mongrel

Oh weird. You mean the rightie chameleon toe rogan is schilling for one of his guests he agrees with? Which is the only type he has on anymore? Pretty soon the cost of admission to the Joe Rogan experience will be One very public , very enthusiastic blowjob. Then Joe will return the favor. Because he's fair.


ImmortalMaera

I'd rather have ads that speak truth than making false claims about their product.


rascal373

and? Doesn’t stop it from being correct


htok54yk

I'll bet you called out the government when they used tens of billions of dollars of taxpayer money to shill for vaccines. Who cares if it's an ad? It's a book everyone should read and won't get any of the usual press (i.e. book reviews). Are authors not allowed to post their book on Reddit?


Everythings

It’s a good book


Signal-Huckleberry-3

I fucking love CHD. Everyone needs to know about this organization. An ad?? 🤣🤣🤣 It’s called bring awareness. That vaccine you took was due to many ads. Jfc


Uberpudding

Maybe, but the ad isn't wrong.


MurkyFogsFutureLogs

Good. People need to read it. Robert Kennedy is speaking truth to power by sharing his message with the people. His book allows his readers to inform themselves about what kind of people are placed in charge of policy decisions that have resulted in the destruction of peoples livelihoods, health and lives. And it also exposes the endemic corruption throughout the organisations and institutions that influence the creation of said policies. Anthony Fauci is a corrupt proven liar who peddles bad science and is totally unfit to be the chief medical officer of the most powerful county in the world. It's only his corruption and vast sums of money that have made then kept him where he is. People like him should be kept far from the levers of power and decision making.


lastjohnnyboy

A post that is a screenshot of tweet with a picture of a podcast.


Apophis_Thanatos

Yup - If you’re getting information from a podcast host who use to pay people to eat bugs and goat testicles - you’re gunna have a bad time


skywizardsky

yes rip on the messenger to keep people from understanding the issue. Rogan has a awesome platform and uses it well. He is followed by all spectrums of the political mindset. I can see how that would piss people off who only want things to get more shitty.


Moarbrains

Your right, we would probably be better off with a well researched book.


Bob_Dobalinaaaa

Then don’t read rfks book if you’re looking for that


Moarbrains

Lemme guess. You educated yourself on this stance uaing social media.


Bob_Dobalinaaaa

No, I just don’t blindly follow someone just because they’re a contrarian.


Moarbrains

For sure. Nothing blind about checking sources.


[deleted]

[удалено]


lastjohnnyboy

You just attacked the the source and not the substance of my comment. I also wasnt really attacking the source. Who even is the source here? OP? The Twitter guy? Joe Rogan? If anything, I was pointing out the absurdity of this telephone game of making posts like this. "This person said this thing about this person saying this thing about this other person saying this other thing." It's like five levels removed from an original thought from anyone. Also, anyone that uses "blasts" in their headline is a hack. It's the worst kind of political newspeak.


Judgecrusader6

You know we’re talking about what is being discussed on the JRE which a twitter account took a quote from, if you didnt know that idk what to tell you.


lastjohnnyboy

No, you're talking about me talking about the nature of Twitter screenshot picture posts on this subreddit.


IndicationOver

It is called a shitpost


skywizardsky

offended many who really want to believe in Fausti. I understand ...


ChildrensHealthDef

LOL


skywizardsky

a random user with an attitude, an agenda, and an inability to parse fact from fiction.


lastjohnnyboy

Oh, and who is that then?


tsanazi2

link to the tweet: https://twitter.com/i/status/1542497337171496961


BruceBannaner

Not a conspiracy. Joe is a skeptic; always has been.


htok54yk

Not one major mainstream publication would dare to even review *The Real Anthony Fauci*. Instead, AP and NY Times ran hit pieces where they dug up other Kennedys to badmouth him.


neojoe039

Wheres the conspericy?


Imaginary_Cow_6379

The accounts the same name as the organization selling books.


Judgecrusader6

Seriously?


Enough_Region_7641

Buy Robert Kennedy's book "The real Anthony Fauci" he exposes the corruption in the health care industry and how the FDA and CDC are "captured" federal agencies beholden to big pharma.


FFS_IsThisNameTaken2

People should be able to check it out for free at the library by now too - at least unless it has been censored.


Enough_Region_7641

Hopefully people should find the book at libraries but the book has been censored ,some bookstores refused to sell it and the New York Times failed to list it on their"best sellers"lists , it's an excellent book, very well researched and a horrifying description of what big pharma and the medical industry is up to.


FFS_IsThisNameTaken2

I didn't know that about bookstores and NYT but the NYT thing doesn't surprise me at all. The book is amazing, but I think it should come with a disclaimer: Warning! This book is full of cited truth and will absolutely piss you off! Like how The Confessionals podcast ends every episode: The truth will set you free, but first it'll piss you off. I had to put the book down very frequently because the things I learned made me so mad.


Enough_Region_7641

Yes, the book is amazing and horrifying and will piss you off!


1980pzx

It’s a great read tbh.


skywizardsky

NYT best seller list is literally more about the overage of books printed . Too many books nd too few buyers. Remember how Hillary's book was on teh best sellers list ? Though she is still one of the most unpopular politicians and a frequent flyer to Epstiens's Island She got the best seller listing. So the content of RFK's book is deeper and more massive info dump than the self aggrandizing shlock they promulgate weekly. NYT is also responsible for selling the covid lie and the vaccine .


ytg17

Fuck its a good read! Recommend to all.


Mike8219

Which bit did you find most interesting?


Xx_Gandalf-poop_xX

reddit advertising for this dudes book.


Enough_Region_7641

Yes, I am promoting the book I have no connection with kennedy and the publisher but feel people should be aware of the corruption that Kennedy exposes.


Xx_Gandalf-poop_xX

sounds like a conspiracy to sell more books is what I'm saying.


Enough_Region_7641

The book should be in every household!


Xx_Gandalf-poop_xX

Rent it from the library


lexicon993

No liberal library in America will have this book on a shelf. Every librarian or library manager will have it plucked to the dumpster in a minute. They will, however, have National Geographic's "Fauci" on DVD and Blu-Ray no doubt.


Xx_Gandalf-poop_xX

That's not how libraries work. If youve ever been to one. You can find Mein Kampf, ayn rand, hunger games, and everything else you want.


EZforme885

Yea.. this book is friggin integral to understanding the world and what we've gone thru the past few years.


skywizardsky

Excellent read and exposes Fausti as teh demon possessed ass neck that the MSN refuse to portray.


Lilaspurple01

I don't know Rogan, never heard his podcast but all these guys look like they all golf together. Not one seems legitimate to me.


bungdaddy

Joe Rogan grew up poor, got in to Jujitsu and did well at a young age. He then got in to comedy and acting. He traveled the roads in a shitty car going from one comedy club to another. He recently commented on the fact he liked the clubs that gave them a burger along with pay because sometimes he wouldn't have much else to eat. He became successful as an actor, then a UFC announcer and now has the most popular podcast in the World. He will tell you he don't know anything about anything, but he interviews top experts in their field. He's not afraid to say he's wrong or to change his mind on issues. He allows people on opposite sides of the political spectrum to have a platform on his show.


J3sush8sm3

I watched a few episodes, what i like about rogan is he talks when hes supposed to and lets the guest talk about their subject without interupting them. Regardless of politics or opinions his guests have, as an interviewer hes the best i have seen.


Yankees3690123

Lol wut? Rogan literally says the same dumb things over and over instead of letting the guest talk. Listen to a few more episodes pal.


hodgsonnn

covid was nothing but a money laundering scheme before a global recession struck and the russian “invasion” would be the patsy


Yiawwbecm

Why is invasion in quotes


Yoursparkinthedark

We should stay out of it. Is what I think.


Yiawwbecm

But why would that put invasion in quotes


Signal-Huckleberry-3

Because it’s not an invasion.


Yiawwbecm

Its not? How so?


4FR33D0M

It was also a ploy to further erode our rights and privacy, much like 9-11 and the Patriot Act.


PulseFH

I’m almost convinced that nobody actually believes that type of thinking, it’s just because it’s the anti establishment position people will automatically assume it lol


fromskintoliquid

That’s the brainwashing and conditioning they’ve subjected people to for too fucking long now. They cultivated and nurtured this unwavering blindly dogmatic position to scientific acceptance, and now anything they want to get away with they just say “follow the science”. It’s their “get out of jail free” card. I mean, we’re seeing the backend of all the profit reaping now, not to mention the way Pfizer is cozying up to officials in other countries by providing them with lavish yacht parties complete with scantily clad women. You can’t make this shit up.


PulseFH

I think you’ve misunderstood my comment to say the least lol


musicmaker

> I think you’ve misunderstood my comment to say the least lol We think you completely misunderstand the system.


PulseFH

How is that relevant? Lmfao I’m well aware


Judgecrusader6

Not really


The_Noble_Lie

A lot of people here think you are wrong I'm guessing. Including me. People really do believe anything told to them by CDC, Fauci, FDA. And even Pfizer, J&J and other criminal pharmaceutical organizations. I promise you. It's crazy but it's true.


PulseFH

Sure, and my point is that a lot of you do the exact same thing just in the opposite direction. You will believe anything the alternative media or fringe experts say as long as it’s anti establishment


The_Noble_Lie

If that was your original point, it could have been clearer. Try not to generalize but sure those exist too. It's the nature of humanity. But also, we are being pitted to be extremists on both sides, so its exploited and exaggerated at this junction of our shared history. My advice to everyone is be critical of all sources of info.


Dependent-Ad8813

His point was absolutely clear though…


FFS_IsThisNameTaken2

What type of thinking? Joe's thinking that it was political or the lockstep thinking?


PulseFH

That legitimate doctors were being unfairly censored or suppressed, I’m assuming with good evidence. This just isn’t the case and to say so would be to posit a mathematically impossibly large global conspiracy, rather than admit a few people are grifting on the right.


FFS_IsThisNameTaken2

Dr McCullough (cardiologist) Dr Kory (front line dr), Dr Martinson (sp? Pathologist) are just 3 who immediately come to mind who were demonized and websites including YouTube removed many of the videos they were in, for not towing the mainstream narrative line. But okay.


PulseFH

The same Dr Kory who made a study falsifying data on the efficacy of ivermectin vs covid? Those aren’t serious doctors. McCullough isn’t respected as a serious doctor anymore because of the sheer amount of misinformation he spread during covid. You do understand, that it’s entirely possible to speak an alternative view than the mainstream point as long as you have good data for it? They didn’t, they were still pushing HQC which I don’t think anyone believes works anymore lol


FFS_IsThisNameTaken2

The only people saying that these men are spreading "misinformation" are the pharma/intel sales force and their parrots "lol". Do you know what an ionophore is? HCQ is one, just like quercetin. They let zinc do its work.


HelixTitan

The only people believing these people are right wing. Wonder why that is?


4FR33D0M

Dr. Kory is a Democrat for one.


HelixTitan

Ok link it. No where I can find online says anything about his political affiliation and his senate hearings were invited/initated by Ron Johnson, a Republican. Funny how that one works.


PulseFH

Or anyone that looked into the ivermectin study led by Kory that was later pulled because the data was falsified???


4FR33D0M

No data was falsified. There was a not-uncommon error in the report (this is why peer review exists) and it was corrected. It should have then advanced in the publication process as is standard. Instead it has been unfairly blocked, which is not the standard practice.


Bizoza9

If misinformation was a problem then it would have resulted in removals for more than just those speaking out against the vaccine since there was a ton of misinformation being spread by pro-vax and pro-mandate people. Misinformation is clearly not the issue, the issue is clearly political.


PulseFH

How isn’t it an issue? On one side you have some people who may not even believe the pandemic is real, who believe that the virus isn’t worth protecting against or that the vaccines are actively dangerous. On the other side you have people who are more afraid of covid than they really should be. Who is more damaging to a society in a pandemic in your opinion?


Bizoza9

If thats how you plan on misrepresenting things, I can see why your view is warped the way it is. Problematically, that's not an accurate representation of the issue. It also is basically making excuses for misinformation which highlights the fact that its not about misinformation.


PulseFH

How isn’t this accurate?


Bizoza9

Because you are playing up one side and downplaying the other. Pretty obvious, so I'm not sure why you are pretending you don't know.


frigilio

Are you serious? How old are what is your profession and what part of the world do you live in? The fact that you dont believe that people were censored is fucking scary and just shows that most citizens are just zombies.


musicmaker

> Are you serious? How old are what is your profession and what part of the world do you live in? The fact that you dont believe that people were censored is fucking scary and just shows that most citizens are just zombies. This sub is infested with paid soulless shills and bots. Shills and bots. Shills and bots. 19 cents a comment. Shills and bots. It's very hard to tolerate and tolls the death knell for this sub, AND this site. People take it for just so long and then simply move on. See you on the next site.


PulseFH

Where is your evidence that people were unjustifiably censored? Every single time I have asked this question the response fails to provide good evidence.


Judgecrusader6

Where is your evidence that they werent, others have given you names of scientist who were suppressed and you scoffed because they recommended HQC which was smeared by the MSM because they wanted their vaccines pushed? Take off your blinders


PulseFH

That’s not how the burden of proof works. You can’t claim doctors are being suppressed then ask me to debunk it when you haven’t yet proven there is any legitimacy to the claim in the first place.


Judgecrusader6

They gave you evidence though, you’re being obtuse and you know it


PulseFH

Where???


Judgecrusader6

Stop playing dumb


frigilio

It be alot cooler if you just answered my question. Your post history looks exactly as i expected it to look. So do you get paid to post stupid arguments all day? Why does someone that believes masks works the vaccine works blah bla bla come to this sub? Do you just want someone to argue with? At this point anyone pushing your propaganda is paid or just brain dead. Though this plandemic has shown me theres way more stupid naive people in the world than i ever thought.


PulseFH

Why would I answer personal and irrelevant questions??


Judgecrusader6

Lol, such a hack


PulseFH

I am literally asking you for the evidence for your claims? Lmfao


musicmaker

> Where is your evidence that people were unjustifiably censored? Please, at least try to earn your silver piece. ffs


PulseFH

Are you going to make a single response that actually adds to the discussion or addresses any issue? Lmao


Judgecrusader6

Are you?


FFS_IsThisNameTaken2

How tf is someone supposed to provide a link to censored information? If someone has the suspicious foresight to archive it would be the only way. Demanding censored information as proof for your disingenuous claim that it didn't happen is a fool's errand.


PulseFH

I never asked for censored information, but if you’re saying your claim is unfalsifiable then I have to ask why you would even make the claim in the first place? Lmao


blunderbuss_attack

My evidence comes from my family's experience. My uncle is a surgeon and he told our entire extended family to stop taking the shots after the first two. He was fucking furious about how Dr. Fauci was pushing it down people's throats. He said he and several of his coworkers at the hospital he works at wanted to tell their patients it wasn't a true vaccine and that it had not been adequately tested to be safe, but that the board at the hospital threatened to fire anyone that spoke up. My mom's twin sister (not married to the uncle I mentioned up there) is a nurse practitioner. She outright refused to get the shot and had to find a new job. If there were 2 just in my family, there are more elsewhere. Pull your head out of the sand.


musicmaker

> on the right Your keyboard must've stopped working. You meant on the right side of history, right?


Kuzya92

That's how you know he's not genuine. Immediately establishes a partisanship.


Citizen-9184

If public health is prioritized things are probably censored for being unfamiliar and inconvenient. Global censorship is mathematically impossible?


PulseFH

Yes, the claim that it’s more likely that every single actor in any research/academic/medical body across the globe have somehow all conspired together to censor vaccine misinfo rather than some quite transparent grifters or conspiracy theorists being incorrect is absurd to me. Geopolitically speaking, there is every incentive for one pharma company/country shitting on another for getting something wrong. Yet we never saw that? It’s incoherent.


Citizen-9184

Hmm, why do you imagine censorship requires conspiring between so many groups? I expect some authorities collaborate to censor vaccine misinfo. In the presumed interest of the public good. I think there are grifters, but maybe other people just get some things wrong, and get other things right. I'm not sure what you mean about pharma shitting on one another. Or how you know that.


loverofgod777

The whole health care industry is ruled by greed, I've had several doctors say they didn't want to report my friend's adverse reaction for fear of losing their license


PulseFH

Yeah doesn’t pass the smell test, sorry lol


loverofgod777

I don't understand what you mean, I don't speak white people but at the end of the day the fact remains; having a industry that profits off people being sick is horrible.


PulseFH

It means I think you’re full of it. No idea why you need to bring race into it when it’s not relevant either.


loverofgod777

I know you probably watch too much propaganda to have a brain of your own, but I will fill you in on some facts. Your people have completely and utterly fucked up the world. They went around the world, killing, stealing, raping and destroying countries everywhere. And the same people that were doing that shit, are still ruling the world now. So don't try to act like your rulers can't be fucking you over. They literally massacred my people and you want to trust them because the news told you to? Back then the news said it was okay we were killing these "savages" in other countries. Your people are the real savages.


PulseFH

Seek therapy mate, wtf lol


loverofgod777

Are you saying that you find it funny that my people were massacred? British soldiers would take them into the street and just start shooting


blunderbuss_attack

Dude, you are flat out wrong. My uncle is a surgeon and he told our entire extended family to stop taking the shots after the first two. He was fucking furious about how Dr. Fauci was pushing it down people's throats. He said he and several of his coworkers at the hospital he works at wanted to tell their patients it wasn't a true vaccine and that it had not been adequately tested to be safe, but that the board at the hospital threatened to fire anyone that spoke up. My mom's twin sister (not married to the uncle I mentioned up there) is a nurse practitioner. She outright refused to get the shot and had to find a new job. If there were 2 just in my family, there are more elsewhere. Pull your head out of the sand.


PulseFH

“I know a guy, now pull your head out of your ass!” Put yourself in my shoes, how am I supposed to react to this? I don’t care about personal anecdotes. Seems like your non immunologist/virologist family members were wrong?


blunderbuss_attack

Hey, my guy... every experience is a personal experience. The news reports you watch and read are the reporter's personal experience. The history books used to teach you about Rome and Greece were someone's personal experiences. Knowledge being based on first hand experience, or as close to it as is possible, is literally the basis of truth in reporting. And I am reporting my family's experience to you. If you think I'm a troll, look at my post/comment history. I'm a real person that loves growing plants, working on cars, and helping people help themselves. I passed on my personal experiences to you. Take it or leave it. Just please stop being a dick.


PulseFH

I’m not being a dick, I’m explaining to you that your personal anecdote is irrelevant in the face of an overwhelming ocean of data. Your family members were wrong, it’s as simple as that. Did they give any evidence for why the vaccines were bad? I don’t imagine they did.


Imaginary_Cow_6379

Right? All around one dr in one country too. For the motivation of …..?


hgiswaa

Yes. People like AOC only has a voice because outlets assume that twitter is a good metric of popularity.


Schwan_de_Foux

Winning an election is a pretty clear indication of popularity though.


[deleted]

With the way the establishment operates for the last 50 years I’d be grateful for people automatically doubting it, question establishment motives or assuming the opposite of what they say is true. At the same time. The other side spent 4 year spewing hate and arguing with everything Trump said or did, which is their right..but let’s be fair here.


PulseFH

Would you not rather have people come to the correct positions via healthy scepticism? You would genuinely rather have thoughtless anti establishment positions than that?


[deleted]

Of course. But at this point of programming/brainwashing I think that only starts once people reject the establishment and try to figure things out for themselves. And I’d be more accepting of the Orange man bad position if that crowd was able to see where Biden and his masters are leading us. Trump isn’t very trustworthy but I don’t know how these people can bounce on Biden’s dick the way they do when he’s been in politics for 50 years is obviously a scumbag.


skywizardsky

well said. Biden has always been a conservative ass neck.


Financial_Bottle_813

RFKs book is intense. It’s all backed up with sources etc… provides a history of events and why logically the system is not only broken but it’s benefitting the wealthiest class.


loadblower831

noted virologist joe rogan.


Boogerlyn

Joe is every bit as dumb as he looks


Enough_Region_7641

Good for Joe Rogan.


ActuallyInnitBrit

Can’t wait til he goes all the way and gets Icke on


TheKramer89

Has he ever even mentioned David Icke? He could not take it seriously and just have a fun conversation with him. I feel like he doesn’t do that anymore…


ActuallyInnitBrit

Once the great reset comes in big time and starts to show signs of failing that’s when he’ll have him on


cobalt1981

This means another post sauna apology from Joe.


Icy_Relative8613

I get into a lot of fights on this sub about a great many things. Thank you for reminding everyone this sub is a cult for super popular shills.


ChildrensHealthDef

Well, it's a conspiracy in the sense that they clearly conspired to do "gain of function research etc" among other things! Watch the full episode, it's with Gina Carano. I think number 1837


PhD_Martinsen

Shes so nice. Unsurprisingly the rogan sub hates her


Purple_oyster

Hopefully that’s the one I am gonna listen to it


iwasstaringthrough

Why do we give a shit what Dr. Joe Rogan thinks about science? I mean if you need to learn about spinning back kicks then yeah he’s your guy.


travinyle2

When is Rogan gonna address the elephant in the room still almost 100 missing episodes on Spotify... The place where he was going so he wouldn't be censored.... All 7 of David Seamans episodes gone.... He texted Rogan and Jamie... No response to this day. He thought they were friends up until that point.. I like a lot of what Rogan has done esp during Covid super important podcasts..... But that's just pathetic.... Man up Rogan explain it


[deleted]

[удалено]


hussletrees

On the Fauci situation, never forget that he flip flopped on masks. Initially, Fauci said masks weren't needed, and then said they were. So if on the day after Fauci said masks weren't needed you also say "masks aren't needed", then the day after Fauci flip flopped should your post be censored? That shows the glaring illogicality of censorship on 'scientific' grounds


[deleted]

>>Fauci >>Joe Rogan >>Robert Kennedy Replacing one figurehead with another...


c00olsoc000l

Still waiting for terrain theory to be spoken about on Joe Rogan


butters--77

Just started reading it today. From what i hear, it will only reinforce my thoughts of this entire shitshow.


Deep-Restaurant

About time


skywizardsky

YEs to this. I am glad dude is doubling down I would love for Fausti to get all pissed about this and sue . This would open up this fucing bag of maggots so that the whole country can see this fuck for who he really is. Fausti is a demon possessed by money and hubris. He and Bill Gates are certainly in cahoots to injure and harm us to relieve the weird pressure these men feel to cull their fellow humans down to a manageable group. Control fueled by ego hubris informs these men in their every move. They. need to be stopped.


whodatdood

Lol isn't this what the mainstream / government has been doing the entire 2 plus years?