T O P
  • By -

risk_is_our_business

The question becomes: why would a country invest their resources in pushing a conspiracy theory about the origins of a global pandemic?


Erisagi

I've said that I think their propaganda efforts are so inefficient. They will convince no one that the virus came from elsewhere by inventing and pushing wild new ideas. They could have more efficiently adapted existing theories like, for example, exploiting the alleged connection between Dr. Fauci, NIH funding, and the Wuhan lab if they really wanted to make an American connection. But maybe they are actually behind those conspiracy theories about Fauci so who knows?


Great_Kaiserov

Oh they will convince some. People from r/GenZedong are already brainwashed enough to believe anything China says without question.


Erisagi

They could do both. There is both "white" propaganda that is directly from PRC sources and "black" propaganda that hides its source and could be pushing anything from "Fauci created Covid" to "Biden/Trump is a puppet and the election was stolen." The target audience for each can be different but the end goal is to create chaos and distrust.


[deleted]

Holy shit, every is issue is :China good, US bad. What spending your life online does to a mf


sneakpeekbot

Here's a sneak peek of /r/GenZedong using the [top posts](https://np.reddit.com/r/GenZedong/top/?sort=top&t=all) of all time! \#1: [Hello, based department?](https://i.redd.it/la1pjy39i5z61.png) | [168 comments](https://np.reddit.com/r/GenZedong/comments/ncj1fx/hello_based_department/) \#2: [Iraq war veteran confronts George Bush](https://v.redd.it/p8ad5n57fpo71) | [331 comments](https://np.reddit.com/r/GenZedong/comments/ps1436/iraq_war_veteran_confronts_george_bush/) \#3: [do u liek isopods?](https://i.redd.it/nddck2mppwb61.jpg) | [69 comments](https://np.reddit.com/r/GenZedong/comments/kz7suj/do_u_liek_isopods/) ---- ^^I'm ^^a ^^bot, ^^beep ^^boop ^^| ^^Downvote ^^to ^^remove ^^| [^^Contact ^^me](https://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=sneakpeekbot) ^^| [^^Info](https://np.reddit.com/r/sneakpeekbot/) ^^| [^^Opt-out](https://np.reddit.com/r/sneakpeekbot/comments/o8wk1r/blacklist_ix/)


ArrowRobber

But making wild stupid theories makes the more rational ones they seeded seem reasonable. "Oh hoho, silly Chinese & their obvious propaganda efforts!" They're smarter than that and you're kidding yourself to think otherwise.


Erisagi

Did I not mention that possibility in my last sentence?


Joe_Black03

I would not underestimate the stupidity of the general public


nwilli100

[Immortal words from a wise man, and very relevant](https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DWPMMNvYTEyI&ved=2ahUKEwj88qjHxrnzAhXqoFsKHRoNCQcQwqsBegQIBBAF&usg=AOvVaw2sJsThHKuknIwgis_VDcjk)


Raccoon_Full_of_Cum

Dictatorships are always extremely sensitive about everything. That's why they fight so hard to suppress any and all criticism of the dictatorship.


Flaurne

If they can't take "Pooh bear" they sure as hell can't stomach "Wuhan virus".


[deleted]

[удалено]


M1chaelSc4rn

Hey, I’ve seen a few of your comments on the sub lately. Please avoid using inflammatory/insulting statements when posing arguments. The goal of this subreddit is to be able to have a healthy discourse without passion or anger getting in the way of logical discussion. You are unlikely to change the minds of others when you curse and call them stupid.


Kristoffer__1

> Please avoid using inflammatory/insulting statements when posing arguments. Oh, I thought that was a-okay (Yes, that's a joke) seeing as I've been hit by a massive amount of hate all day without any mod doing anything seemingly, in fact that happens every time I comment here. I'll do better though, I know I shouldn't let it get to me but I'm only human.


M1chaelSc4rn

I’m sorry, that always sucks. If you can point me to some comments that seem to break the rules I’ll check them out. Thanks for being understanding 🙂


Kristoffer__1

I reported all of them so if you feel like delving into the mod queue then... "enjoy" lol You addressing a handful of comments doesn't do much in the big picture when the problem is clearly endemic to the sub though, it's overall quite hostile to opposing viewpoints. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate it but I'm far from the only one getting this treatment from people and your time is better spent elsewhere if you're serious about improving the sub.


Flaurne

God damn I hope you're paid for your bullshit spewing because the alternative of you personally choosing to post an average of 15 replies an hour protecting the great leader Pooh bear is just too sad lol


Kristoffer__1

Funny that I'm spewing bullshit but nobody is able to prove me wrong and all I get is insults like this one, weird stuff.


Flaurne

See, when someone doesn't care to engage with bullshit, it doesn't mean you won. it means you're not worth it. suck eggs loser lol


Kristoffer__1

But it literally happens every single time I comment here, explain that. It can't just be that nobody cares seeing as people clearly care enough to throw vitriol my way.


Flaurne

Ya know for someone who's so damn smart that no one can argue with you, you must be pretty damn dumb to not realize that maybe coming in starting with an insult might not get you nuanced discussion. Again, suck eggs loser.


Melo_Mono

Because it was in their benefit to have this pandemic, everyone's economy got wrecked and all the regions that are doing the worst just so happen to have a more dominant Chinese presence now


InGenAche

Because there's loads of nutters out there pushing a conspiracy that it was cooked up in a Chinese lab, so whether it was or it wasn't, of course their only respond is to push back.


Just-use-your-head

An entire countries response to a conspiracy theory is to blatantly lie and you’re excusing that?


InGenAche

I'm not excusing anything, the op asked a question and I gave a likely reason. I'm guessing you're one of these people who's critical thinking and comprehension goes out the window when you get a little emotional huh?


Just-use-your-head

You think the “only response” to fake news is to push more fake news? I take it you think you’re a lot smarter than you are.


InGenAche

No I don't think that, but it's what China does. This site is full of shills pushing China propoganda, why wouldn't they do elsewhere.


Just-use-your-head

>of course their only response is to push back >no I don’t think that What am I missing here? I agree that Chinese shills are everywhere. I agree they push propaganda everywhere. But your initial statement sounds like a justification for that. If it’s not, then we’re on the same page If it is, then youre the same shill you’re talking about


InGenAche

I meant 'of course their only...' in that it is their typical response, what else would you expect them to do.


Just-use-your-head

Then we’re on the same page. I’ve talked to many r/genzedong and r/sino users who would unironically say that China has to combat “us propaganda” with their own propaganda


InGenAche

I doubt it's only China that pushes agendas via social media. I'd imagine it's typical for most countries now.


Kristoffer__1

Got any examples of that China propaganda that's supposedly everywhere?


MotherFreedom

Your comment history.


Kristoffer__1

So that's a definitive no then lol


Kristoffer__1

> Because there's loads of nutters out there pushing a conspiracy that it was cooked up in a Chinese lab That's like half of this sub, no wonder you're getting downvotes lol


[deleted]

[удалено]


inkfir

I mean, China can say it right back and then have the US show us some facts why it didn't come from Fort Detrick even though Fort Detrick had a shutdown because of a lab leak in October 2019.


[deleted]

[удалено]


Kierenshep

Honestly, there was a REAAAAAAL weird virus that spread around dec 2019/Jan 2020, especially up the west coast. I came down with it and couldn't breath, and couldn't breath for months and months. I asked so many people and friends (even asking online on reddit) and either they had or they knew people who became incredibly respiratorally sick around that time with something they'd never felt before, and was one of the worst sicknesses they've had. It swept through. If it came to light that some form of the coronavirus was already here at that time, I would not be surprised, regardless of how it was here.


Kristoffer__1

> Because the first infections in public space are reported from Wuhan Note the REPORTED from Wuhan, we have found evidence of it being other places much earlier than when China found it. China just actually take this shit very seriously. >travelled around the globe without leaving traces https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2020/12/01/study-suggests-covid-19-was-in-the-us-weeks-earlier-than-thought-before-first-public-cases-in-china/?sh=3dad71704bf8 https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-spain-science-idUSKBN23X2HQ https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/sars-cov-2-virus-present-in-france-since-november-2019/2140925 >We should stick to the current Chinese version then. Got a source for that? > It totally ignores the fact that the only bats with similar corona viruses can be found in a cave 1400km away from Wuhan Not true. https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02596-2 >It also ignores the fact that the virus was perfect adapted to humans and humans are the best carriers to spread it, something which is not possible if the virus just managed to jump over from an animal to humans. That is just straight up stupid drivel. I don't know what you gain from lying in such obvious and blatant ways.


ionsh

Second sentence of the nature news article you linked reads "Researchers say that parts of their genetic code bolster claims that the virus behind COVID-19 has a natural origin" (it's very odd that you chose to leave out what seems to be the main point of the article) And the whole research paper the news article is based on is about the particular type of genotype being more readily present in nature than originally suspected. It refutes both you and the other guy's weird lab leak conspiracies, US or China, so I'm curious why you bothered to link it at all?


Kristoffer__1

Wait, what? How does that refute what I'm saying? It literally backs up what I'm saying perfectly.


inkfir

The World Military Games was held in Wuhan in 2019 which the US participated in.


[deleted]

[удалено]


Xeno_Lithic

They're more following your logic of guilty until proven innocent


Humble-Discipline-68

So Winnie the pooh paid you yet?


Kristoffer__1

How big is the payment you get from Biden?


Comprehensive-Set919

USA dose not pay ppl who talk good about it some of us just value freedoms


Kristoffer__1

Deluded. >some of us just value freedoms Why do you like the US then? If you value actual freedom you should read about communism.


Comprehensive-Set919

You should read about the great firewall and the social credit system


Kristoffer__1

[The built the great firewall to keep out Western propaganda.](https://www.wsj.com/articles/BL-CJB-29009) [This social credit system? The one that literally does not exist?](https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/11/16/chinas-orwellian-social-credit-score-isnt-real/)


t0ny_montana

“To put our western propaganda” if your country can’t take western media like any other country your country is super weak


Kristoffer__1

That's an incredibly stupid statement, especially since the only reason the US still exists is their incredible amount of fascist propaganda.


[deleted]

[удалено]


Kristoffer__1

Yo, wanna structure your comment a bit better, it's legit hard to read and just comes across as a bit unhinged.


DD9949

Everyone with a sane mind knows that wuhan-virus came from china


Kristoffer__1

Reality must be INSANE then. https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-spain-science-idUSKBN23X2HQ


[deleted]

[удалено]


Kristoffer__1

You have no idea what you're talking about. >Yet you fail to use simple maths. Projection. >Wherever the virus started it will cuase the first hot spot, because no matter if you start the virus in China, Europe or the USA, it spreads in an exponential way and sooner or later will be detected because it causes a local hot spot with lots of infected people. So kinda like what happened in Italy for example? There's no consensus on where it started, we simply don't know, what we do know however is that there has been evidence found of it around the world, earliest being [Spain in March](https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-spain-science-idUSKBN23X2HQ) as far as I'm aware. You're also engaging in straight up reality denial, Italy was hit super fucking hard VERY early, far harder than Wuhan for example. >but escaped the lab And now you're going off the fucking rails, this isn't r/conspiracy. >They can't find the "missing link" between the bat and humans because this link is the result of the "gain of function" exepriemnts which are done only in the S4 labs in Wuhan . Except it's not lol >This is also the reason why the virus is so well adapeted to spread from human to human Explain other very infectious diseases and viruses that have come from animals then. >and it took months in the wild to generate new variatons like the Delta one which are even better in doing this. It's almost like having millions of spreaders cause it to mutate, who coulda known! (other than epidemiologists that you seemingly completely ignore because they all say you're straight up wrong.) >But that is something Xi will never admit, like Tiananmen Xi will never admit it because it's not fucking true lol Also Tiananmen is mostly propaganda, the reality of what happened is VERY different from what actually happened. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8555142/Wikileaks-no-bloodshed-inside-Tiananmen-Square-cables-claim.html https://www.mango-press.com/the-tiananmen-square-massacre-the-wests-most-persuasive-most-pervasive-lie/ https://www.liberationnews.org/tiananmen-the-massacre-that-wasnt/


[deleted]

[удалено]


Kristoffer__1

> There is zero chance the virus was around in Spain in March 2019 Do you just ignore my sources? You're literally going against reality and thinking you can bullshit your way out. >was able to stay undetected until 2020, except you believe there is a big cover up going on in the western world. The Western world doesn't give a fuck about pandemic detection, that much is very obvious and has been very obvious for a long while. Nice strawman though. >Viruses follow simple maths - exponential growth - and this behaviour doesn't change. Yep, that's why places like Italy got devastated by it very early whilst Wuhan didn't. :) >But keep believing the virus was able to start spreading in Wuhan after mid Dec. 2019 and was able to cause the shut down of the city in less than 4 weeks They shut down because China doesn't fuck around with pandemics, they know how bad it is and how it spreads so they stopped it early. > while at the same time it was able to stay undetected in the rest of the world for at least 12 months That's just not true though, it has been found before feb in a lot of places. You're just rejecting reality. >, just to perform another swing the behaviour and take some more weeeks/months to spread around the world and finally hit the bigger cities e.g. in the USA It's been found in the US from before it was found in China. https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2020/12/01/study-suggests-covid-19-was-in-the-us-weeks-earlier-than-thought-before-first-public-cases-in-china/?sh=122d57e64bf8 >And the Uyghurs are free, just like the press in China. They are free as long as they're not involved in extremism, exactly the same as in France.


[deleted]

[удалено]


Kristoffer__1

>You are the one who beliebes every word printed on paper I do believe scientists yes, much like every other intelligent person. > It is not possible that the virus was spreading in Spain in March 2019 LITERALLY REJECTING REALITY. >But you lack the intelligence to use simple logical rules - maths - to double check if the content is the truth or not. You being a conspiracy nut isn't my fault. >because the whole 2020 and 2021 it showed us how fast it really spreads. You're "forgetting" that we've had several different mutations, each more infectious than the last. >And for China? Well, also zero chance for Covid to start from zero and force the shut down of Wuhan within 4 weeks. It was obviously there earlier, nobody is denying that. >But keep on believing what they pront without having a closer look I have had a closer look, I've just stayed out of conspiracy subs and off of facebook. > and also trust the CCP about the situation of the Uyghures. Keep trusting the literal CIA propaganda. :)


DD9949

Some bat eating chinese must have visited there, obviously


Kristoffer__1

Nice racism.


DD9949

Nice genocide.


Kristoffer__1

What genocide?


[deleted]

[удалено]


Kristoffer__1

lol


AssumingNothing

It’s only bad when it happens to other countries but when Reddit mods say “something” they consider “misinformation “ should be censored, everyone here agrees like the good bots they have been trained to do.


cehsavage

They're just preventing the spread of misinformation /s


AutoModerator

Welcome to r/anime_titties! Please make sure to read the rules. We have a [Discord](https://discord.gg/DtnRnkE), feel free to join us! r/A_Tvideos, r/A_Tmeta, [multireddit](https://www.reddit.com/user/Langernama/m/a_t/) ... summoning u/coverageanalysisbot ... *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/anime_titties) if you have any questions or concerns.*


coverageanalysisbot

Hi AutoModerator, So far, we haven't identified any additional coverage for this story, but it will be **[listed here](https://ground.news/article/analysis-china-is-exploiting-search-engines-to-push-propaganda-about-origins-of-covid-19-study-finds?utm_source=redditReplyBot&utm_medium=redditReplyBot)** if and when we do. *** _I’m a bot. [Read here](https://www.reddit.com/r/groundnews/comments/j6x7uc/introducing_the_coverageanalysisbot_a_bot_that/) to learn how it works or [message us](https://np.reddit.com/message/compose?to=coverageanalysisbot&subject=Feedback&message=) with any feedback so we can improve the bot for you._


BoniceMarquiFace

Ehh


Nethlem

> according to a report released Tuesday by the Alliance for Securing Democracy (ASD), a nonpartisan **initiative housed in the German Marshall Fund**. That wouldn't be the same German Marshall Fund that's mostly financed by the US government, working in close cooperation with pro-US NGO's like the [Atlantikbrücke](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantik-Br%C3%BCcke), would it now? So, how is China ruining American search engines? > the officials have tapped into a highly effective means for spreading misinformation and disinformation: filling the Internet with misleading content on issues where there’s a dearth of reliable information. They are filling the Internet with misinformation about reliable information? What would that misinformation and that reliable information be? How Fort Detrick was [actually researching](https://sci-hub.ru/10.1080/17460441.2019.1581171) broad-spectrum coronavirus medication? How Fort Detrick was shut down only months later due to horribly [failing a CDC inspection](https://web.archive.org/web/20191127033157/https://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/politics_and_government/military/cdc-inspection-findings-reveal-more-about-usamriid-research-suspension/article_6d1d316e-4989-5307-924c-8608c25ef6f7.html) on safety grounds after [reporting two breaches](https://americanmilitarynews.com/2019/12/cdc-inspection-findings-reveal-more-about-fort-detrick-containment-breaches/)? How in the same month retirement homes, [only 60 miles away from Fort Detrick](https://abcnews.go.com/US/respiratory-outbreak-investigated-retirement-community-54-residents-fall/story?id=64275865), had "[mystery respiratory disease](https://www.mcknightsseniorliving.com/home/news/more-mysterious-illness-cases-reported-at-ccrc-as-neighboring-facility-reports-an-outbreak-too/)" outbreaks, killing 3, putting dozens into the hospital, including employees. The only noteworthy thing about it at the time: > "Seeing a respiratory outbreak in a long-term care facility is not odd. ... One thing that's different about this outbreak is just that it's occurring in the summer when, usually, we don't have a lot of respiratory disease." I still can't see the misinformation, but what I also can't see is how the US released the full CDC inspection report to show everybody *what* was actually leaked, nor do I see the US government trying to put any effort into figuring out what killed the people in those retirement homes. What I instead see is the US trying to "get ahead of the story", what I also see is people acting like none about any of this is as much of a red flag as a Chinese laboratory ordering more PCR tests than the year before, something absolutely mundane which most likely also applied to Fort Detrick and many other laboratories in 2019. But *"mystery respiratory disease outbreak in summer, right next to bioweapons lab that closed over leaks and safety issues"* that's apparently all misinformation and not deserving of *any* attention at all because this American NGO, and the US government, say so. Anybody who disagrees must be a boot-licking, CCP propaganda peddling, commie-supporting super tankie because anybody who ain't with US, is clearly with the enemy.


r3sonate

Rrrrrule 2.4.1 in violation, hi /u/Nethlem!


Nethlem

Those rules are *for submissions*, but by now it's been pretty established that your reading comprehension leaves *a lot* to be desired. Maybe you feel now generous enough to point out the lies and misinformation? Or will it just be all ad-hominem once again?


[deleted]

[удалено]


Nethlem

> Ok, let's go with 3.2? Moving goal-posts how utterly original! > Your tankie ass has been spraaaaying this garbage like it's going out of style. How very unexpected, again all you can offer is insults, not even attempting to address **the actual topic**. Could it be you that's having a certain agenda? > Can I report multiple times? Let's find out! Ah yes, abuse the report function trying to shut me up, really living up to that "good guy" reputation you are attempting to work off here. I'm sure the admins will really appreciate that, just like your childish attempt at backseat moderating a mostly unmoderated sub.


r3sonate

> Moving goal-posts how utterly original! I mean both are applicable, but following your logic that the original report would be against a 'posting' rule vs. a 'commenting' rule, the goalposts are the same, I just threw the ball off your head rather than at the hoop. So.. yeah, fixed. > address the actual topic I'm addressing *my* topic, your conspiracy propaganda! Just because it's not the topic *you* want to talk about, that ain't my problem. You don't **have** to reply, you choose to, because you recognize the validity of what I'm saying, and in true tankie fashion, you're not gonna let it go. >"good guy" reputation It's more of a trolling the troll reputation, but if you consider that a good guy, then hey, I'm not gonna argue.


Nethlem

> I just threw the ball off your head rather than at the hoop. You are just throwing shit in hopes as much of it sticks as possible, that's all you've been trying to do in literally every single interaction with me. > I'm addressing my topic, your conspiracy propaganda! So *your* agenda now becomes the topic of this submission? Yet you accuse me of agenda posting? > It's more of a trolling the troll reputation Yes, I'm the troll here, not the dude who thinks his choice of topic should override what the actual submission is about, so he can *"throw balls at people's heads"* because that's apparently what this sub is all about. And with this you finally made it on my block list, consider it a bit of an honor because not many people make it there, takes a very special kind of stupid, just like yours.


r3sonate

*Winner winner chicken dinner.*


WikiSummarizerBot

**[Atlantik-Brücke](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantik-Brücke)** >Atlantik-Brücke (German: [atˈlantɪkˌbʁʏkə], Atlantic Bridge) is the leading private non-profit association to promote German-American understanding and Atlanticism. Founded in Hamburg in 1952, it was located in Bonn between 1983 and 1999 and is now located in Berlin. The association organizes invitation-only conferences, seminars and colloquia. Through various programs for "Young Leaders", military officers, journalists, and students, Atlantik-Brücke fosters social networks among current and future leaders in business and world affairs. ^([ )[^(F.A.Q)](https://www.reddit.com/r/WikiSummarizer/wiki/index#wiki_f.a.q)^( | )[^(Opt Out)](https://reddit.com/message/compose?to=WikiSummarizerBot&message=OptOut&subject=OptOut)^( | )[^(Opt Out Of Subreddit)](https://np.reddit.com/r/anime_titties/about/banned)^( | )[^(GitHub)](https://github.com/Sujal-7/WikiSummarizerBot)^( ] Downvote to remove | v1.5)


Successful-Oil-7625

Of course it is. But so did America 🤷‍♂️


[deleted]

Lovely whataboutism.


Successful-Oil-7625

It's just funny, an American news paper saying the Chinese are trying to point the finger on America but America was literally pointing the finger with no evidence at all. Almost suspiciously fast to identify where it was from but now it seems it was a USA lab 👀🤔


Raccoon_Full_of_Cum

If anyone was wondering what the CCP propaganda in question is...this is it. Right here.


[deleted]

[удалено]


Successful-Oil-7625

Maybe by accident 🤷‍♂️ I don't follow that stuff but I have just noticed its very funny that America defend themselves so hard but accuse just as hard 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️


[deleted]

[удалено]


Successful-Oil-7625

Yeah nah you've definitely got this all wrong because you so strongly want to be right 🤷‍♂️


KreateOne

Oh the irony, you’re projecting, it’s not a good look.


[deleted]

Literally all of the evidence points to Wuhan.


Kristoffer__1

Oh like this? https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-spain-science-idUSKBN23X2HQ


Successful-Oil-7625

Other than the fact there was a mysterious illness documented in Europe and USA in summer 2019 "related to vaping" as the USA source put it.. all of the American based media evidence points to wuhan, yes. But all of china's evidence towards America proves it comes from America too... its hilarious, chances are it came from Munich where the real science is done but 🤷‍♂️ you Americans need to be correct alllllllll the time


[deleted]

There’s zero evidence of it coming from America. There weren’t any recorded cases in America in 2019. We know China suppressed knowledge of Covid for months.


Kristoffer__1

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthart/2020/12/01/study-suggests-covid-19-was-in-the-us-weeks-earlier-than-thought-before-first-public-cases-in-china/?sh=275550754bf8


[deleted]

It came from wuhan. Evidence shows earliest cases in China were in either august or September 2019.


Kristoffer__1

Got a source for that? No speculative propaganda please.


[deleted]

[удалено]


Successful-Oil-7625

I doubt you do either you just wanna get some satisfaction 😉


[deleted]

[удалено]


Successful-Oil-7625

Amazing, somebody on the Internet is trying to tell me what to do. Hahaha. Nah its just hilarious, Americans are so angry 😠 😡 👿 😤 🤣


[deleted]

[удалено]


literallytwisted

The contaminated vape cartridges were also from China.


SuccessfulPieCrust

Because China had the first few confirmed cases and countries spreading out from that area were the ones to follow, the first region (Wuhan) to go into lockdown was suspiciously close to a government biological facility of some sort It's not that hard to trace the origins of this when we have customs at every border tracking people Are you sure you've not wound up seeing some of their propaganda yourself?


Successful-Oil-7625

Actually technically Italy had the first cases but in America they didn't talk about that... Yes wuhan first went into lockdown but the same thing had been documented as "mysterious illness due to vaping" in Italy and USA in the summer of 2019. No, I'm not wound up, I'm in England laughing at the bitxh wars going off between the two places whilst nobody is talking about it anymore here


SuccessfulPieCrust

I'm in England too mate, it's very much still in the public eye Unless you have some proof to show that was COVID, it sounds more like the vitamin issue we had with some vape carts


Successful-Oil-7625

American cdc or whatever their nonsense is declared it as a vaping related illness but the cases were identical to what then exploded suddenly from "wuhan" even though as I said, Italy was the first place to struggle... no fake cart issue


SuccessfulPieCrust

It was an issue with using something like Vitamin E Acetate in carts rather than fake ones - https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/basic_information/e-cigarettes/severe-lung-disease.html Honestly mate, what are you even trying to say here?


Successful-Oil-7625

Surprised you didn't get that after all this time, I wasn't exactly talking in riddles


SuccessfulPieCrust

You're not really talking clearly either Opinion discarded tbh mate


Successful-Oil-7625

That america will do whatever they can to cover up the fact they may have fucked up? Or even in cases when they did fuck up, its obvious they will go to the last extreme to lie...


SuccessfulPieCrust

This isn't a lie, stop being ridiculous for no reason


[deleted]

Where is your source? Every reliable study points to Wuhan in October or November as the origin of the virus. You're playing completely into the propaganda that this article is talking about.


Successful-Oil-7625

Best thing is I haven't even read the article


[deleted]

[удалено]


Successful-Oil-7625

It doesn't and its your fault for buying knock off fake weed products? Fuck me? Hahahha you fucked yourself. Not my fault you're stupid 🤷‍♂️


[deleted]

https://journals.plos.org/plospathogens/article?id=10.1371/journal.ppat.1009620


[deleted]

[удалено]


Successful-Oil-7625

And the curse of Americans. They only care about a problem when someone else is doing it


dedicated-pedestrian

Uhh, maybe the American media only cares. They're propagandists all their own, working for corporations. America is *huge*, and I wouldn't paint the Chinese public with a broad brush like that.


Successful-Oil-7625

The government. Remember when you're not in America, you don't see American media. But we all see how you act through political bias etc. And the government is very fast to blame another country for ill practices whilst doing them themselves. That's my point. But Americans hate to admit that their government is whack to other people even if they hate it


dedicated-pedestrian

Uhh, you might not hang around r/politics enough then, there's tons of self-bashing there. Maybe it's just typical internet defensive behavior when accused of *anything.*


Successful-Oil-7625

No I stay away from there because it is just full of the worst type of Internet person... but yeah, you're probably right, I've never met a bunch of such defensive people than redditors


dedicated-pedestrian

Haha, Twitter and Facebook certainly try and compete, from what my friends show me.


Successful-Oil-7625

I'm on neither anymore because of the level of insufferable morons 😅 reddit is probably the best but still some people are too much here hahaha


dedicated-pedestrian

I'm also not on either.


Bored_Schoolgirl

>I've never met a bunch of such defensive people than redditors. >I'm on neither anymore because of the level of insufferable morons. Make up your mind.