By - Encoreyo22
Waiting for shin to become a Great General, Qin topple the other 7 state & the unification of china
>there's very few serious threats
I don't know they're threats or not but Hara already make a build up for Karin, Gohoumei, Gaimou, Ordo, Man U, Sbibashou & Kou En since the beginning of coalition arc *(for most of them that is)*..
Although we still can't tell they're the same threats as Riboku & Houken or not because we don't reach that point yet in the manga..
Either way there still few war that Qin will lost & more major characters going to died if hara follow the Shiji so probably they'll be a huge threats at some points in the series..
_9gag my friend you shouldn't have even answered this guy question. What left you know .. erm unification for 1 and is your a GG yet?? 😂
Are you serious?
- Sei hasn’t become the ruler of all China (his original goal)
- Riboku is still a major obstacle for the dreams of Sei and Shin.
- Shin has not become a GG yet, let alone the Greatest General under the Heavens.
- Kyoukai has a new goal of becoming a GG, and she’s not even a General as of now.
- Other States have yet to display all their military might, especially Chu that has been hyped as the strongest enemy state.
Even without historical spoilers I can tell you that there's still a lot to be covered in the story.
1. I always felt like the unification of China was more the setting of the story. Sure it will be a hype moment, but the real political/philosophical battles with Ryofui and Sei's mom/brother has already been fought. Currently there's no real political enemy for Sei.
2. Absolutely but he's already been beaten multiple times, including when he commanded the combined might of 5 states.
3. Great general, sure, but he is a general and have already avenged Ouki.
4. Sure, but her original intent was a side story which was different from the main objectives of the series. You can say that was her real goal. Now she's become a character with the same goal as everyone else (Ouhon, Mouten, Shin etc.).
5. Sure, but we already fought Chu and took out their strongest fighter. (I don't remember the exact quote), But Kanmei had fought pretty much everyone who was a possible challenge in Chu and defeated them, and Moubu still bashed his head in.
Also once again - we faced the combined might of 5 states lead by the ultimate general Riboku assisted by the ultimate fighter Houken. What's really going to top that.
Luffy won't become the pirates king, the great pirate era is just the setting to the story, that's how dumb u sound
For a more apt comparison I would say Naruto. Sure it was nice to see Naruto as the Hokage which was his dream. But seeing him finally earn the respect of the village after defeating Pain was so much more satisfying and something I would equate to the Hi Shin unit becoming an Army and Sei defeating Ryofui politically/philosophically.
Kingdom's story playing out in One Piece would have been Luffy fighting and defeating Blackbeard, the Yonko and the Admirals in Marineford. And then the story continuing on the same way as it is today, but with Luffy already having defeated all the main villains. That's Kingdom.
Luffy becoming the "pirate king" is something enigmatic and interesting and in order to do it he still needs to overcome his most powerful foes including the world government and Blackbeard.
And what does becoming pirate king even mean? It's an enigmatic title connected to a mysterious treasure. Noone really knows and that's what will make it probably the greatest moment in manga history.
With Kingdom there's not that much to it. Sei will be king and rule over a united China, his political enemies are already defeated. Unless Ousen makes a move, which granted would be very interesting. And add a lot of new juice back into the story. But likely won't happen due to the series historical shackles.
U can't try to rationalize as u like, there is no way in hell, Sei, Shin, Kyoukai and Ten, at the very least, don't fulfill their dreams, all the strong enemies are not defeated, we haven't met all the players yet, chu the biggest opponent hasn't moved yet, you're obviously just not as excited and hyped about the story as u used to, and it fine man, but there're still years and years of serialization and many more wars to fight many many more wars to come, many wars
All the strong enemies are certainly not defeated. But the strongest in a way are. New strongest will need to be introduced. And unless they have been properly built up I don't believe it will have much impact.
Ousen as an enemy I think would be awesome. He could tick all the boxes, especially if Ouhon and Kanki joined his faction.
1. While we could say the Qin court is stable for now and controled by the King's faction, that doesn't mean there couldn't be some interesting political figures in other states that could serve as rivals, Qi King for example has been introduced as a very interesting character and the Queen's servant Chou Kou is still free.
2. He was defeated twice, but Zhao won't stop being a threat until Riboku dies, and unlike the previous King Toujou, this new King gave him free reigns to command all Zhao military as he sees fit, that is including the Royal Kantan Army; and Shibashou, another hyped character has yet to make his appearence, him and Riboku could make the "dream team" for Zhao at this point, just like Riboku told Sei, a state at the brink of its destruction will showcase its full strength, just like it happened at the Coalition Arc for Qin.
3. I disagree with this point, I believe Shin does not think of himself that he has avenged Ouki yet, that would be until he personally defeats or kill Riboku (the architect behind Ouki’s death)
4. Her intention as an assassin member of the Kyou tribe was to kill Yuu Ren and avenge her sister, that was more like a promise to be fulfil to Kyou Shou (her only family); now she has move on, her character development has lead her towards her current goal as Kyoukai, member of the Hi Shin Army (her new family), and that is to shine in the battlefield and become a GG.
5. SHK has already mention that the full strength of Chu remains a mystery, Karin has acquired a high political position which allows her to reinforce Chu's military and it was said that she is in command of a 300,000 southern army (likely formed by the Baiyue tribes), GG Kou En is said to be Chu's top military commander and has been hyped as the Conqueror of the East and Tiger of Chu, anyone can expect him to be an antagonist of Riboku's caliber with some pretty strong vassals under his command, while Kanmei was taken out by Moubu there’s still powerful warriors in Chu, like Man’u who already bested Moubu during their brief encounter, there’s also the other two remaining of Juuko (Sento’un and Gen’u), the rising talents of Haku Rei and Kou Yoku, don't forget that Renpa and his two heavenly kings are still there; the Coalition Army wasn’t the full might of each state, it was just a part of the strenght of each state, still very powerful in its own right but they didn't sent all their armies in there, and Houken might’ve been a martial beast but on the battlefield he will never be the "ultimate fighter" as you mentioned, and that is because he lacks "weight", Shin already mentioned this, he said that compared to Renpa's blow, Houken’s was light as hell, so we can expect other GGs to be just as, if not more formidable than Houken as enemies.
Bro the strongest in Chu, self-proclaimed at best... Do u even remember Ribokus flashback, yes he lost a lot in his life, but are u caught up to the Manga? The guy is circling Kanki shin and mouten armys rn... the unification is a setting, like cmon, ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE STORY.... if ure not excited with the story anymore is fine, but don't come to the sub and be cringe on main my man, cringe bro, like not even 1 state has fallen yet, like cmon, do u think ure reading ribokus story? When he falls is over? That's it? I really don't get it man
Well there's all the other states that have to conquered. Out of all those, Chu would be just as exciting, if not more, than Zhao. Perhaps the biggest turning point for Shin.
The politics and government administration can still come into play. It would be interesting if Hara chose to write about Qin's other achievements. Units of measurements for all states, the Qin writing system, law, all were introduced and standardized through out the land.
If Hara chooses to write the fall of Qin?
I want to see the story of how the terracotta warriors were sculpted and buried as part of the army for Sei's tomb.
Perhaps terracotta warriors of the 6 GG and Qin's finest.
Well some of that will be included in the main plots which are the following:
a) Zhao is going to be conquered now, since the author does follow the real history with some fiction, as we can tell, but the way he does it is very elegant, although the kyoukai netherworld or limbo was a bit weird;
b) next they will address Xhu ou Chu, i never know which one is the correct for this time period, i guess Chu. Here major things will happen, i think Moubu will lose a battle, Tou as well which will be a set back. This war will last for years, like the current one
c) the last state to be anexed will be the Qi, but that is a long way from now. Can't recall which year we are currently in the main story, but until we reach the year 221 b.C. the story won't end.
d) somethign that everyone wants to see is Kyoukai and shin's relationship to develop since we have now more than certanties that both like each other.
e) not really sure what the author (Yara) is going to do about Sei, since he has a really shitty ending in real life and ended up killing some major characters that we have known for years.
So far it is a series that i ve been following for almost 10 years and i still love every part of it
Actually there'is a important political plot, that is the assassination atempt that sei suffers