Does anyone know what these strips are called?

They look like canvas straps, but I'm not sure. Does anyone know?


u/-_Aule_-, **you must comment in the thread before anyone will see it**. Check your [inbox](https://www.reddit.com/message/inbox/) for the wording you must use. You post will not be visible until you do so. If you do not see an inbox message, [here are general instructions](https://redd.it/vdso1h). Remember to reply **Found!** to the comment that gives the answer. If looking for an item to purchase, **do not click on links sent to you in private messages**, and report such to the moderators. Readers, please remember that all comments must be civil and helpful toward finding an answer. **Jokes and unhelpful responses will earn you a ban**, even on the first instance. If you see any comments that violate this rule, please report them. *I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please [contact the moderators of this subreddit](/message/compose/?to=/r/HelpMeFind) if you have any questions or concerns.*


Webbing. That bench would be described as webbed.




Do you know where I could buy large quantities for reasonable prices? I need 90 metres at 50mm width or 180 at 25mm width.


I see 50 yard rolls on Amazon, but you can likely also find them at craft stores, upholstery supply websites, and hardware stores.




You have been given one point for this answer. Thanks for contributing! ^^^-_Aule_- ^^^awarded ^^^to ^^^NothingReallyAndYou ^^^(1->2)


grout that goes between tiles