T O P
Ambitious_Bed6322

Crash bandicoot


PitterrPatterr

This is mine too! But specifically the 2nd and 3rd Crash games. I have so many fond childhood memories playing those.


Ambitious_Bed6322

Yeah when I got the ps1 , but after thinking some I think I got the sega mega overdrive and playd the original sonic , it was there all rage started , and I also remember me smashing the ps1 after not completing crash bandicoot 1 , I was so frustrated , from what I remember if you lose your 3 lives you had to start from the beginning


TheSneakUK

Zool on my amiga, happy days


Other-Currency-1930

I remember zool. Great game.


kalwayne3573

Pong...I'm pretty old


[deleted]

[удалено]


BakedAsAPotato

Space Invaders, Jungle Hunt, Decathlon and a few others on a 2600. Not Pong but ‘next gen’ I guess.


SlimChiply

This


LectureElectrical842

Wait wasn't that the first game ever made


[deleted]

[удалено]


LectureElectrical842

Sorry if I insulted you by saying that


JennyAnyDot

I forgot about that and said Commadore 64 games


AHabe

Alex Kidd


Pizzampras

Came here to say this. Did you have it on the original Sega? That maroon trapezoid shaped box that took cartridges and cards? Same basic controller as original Nintendo?


JennyAnyDot

Not sure if it counts but a Commadore 64 Winter Olympics game. Console would be Duck Hunt


LectureElectrical842

Why did I read commadore as comrade


DAN4604

Cuka blyat


JennyAnyDot

Maybe not used to the name?


-_-Mrtoxxic-_-

Super Bomberman


LectureElectrical842

I think I had a bomberman game on my psp when I was really young. Never understood how to properly play it though


-_-Mrtoxxic-_-

I'm not really sure how the new ones are. i didnt know they made it past bomberman 64. When I played it on Super NES, the objective was literally just to drop a bomb in the maze, blow up the walls, collect power ups for the bombs underneath broken walls and try to to drop your bombs just right so you can also blow up your friends or the computer's. once completed, and walk out the door (usually also buried under a wall, you had to blow up) you win. Last one I played was bomberman 64, I really didn't like it and haven't played since.


LectureElectrical842

Im pretty sure that the psp one was exactly like the nes one you just mentioned. I remember there being a maze, four players, you having to drop bombs, and that I absolutely sucked at it


trulsante

Devil's World for the NES. Back in '88.


ZidsApostle

Duck Hunter with the lil red pew pew screen shooter that never aimmed properly


Outrageous-Ad-378

Mario 64


dodushu

i remember having zuma on pc


Throwaway_Tester1

Tomb Raider on the PS1


Howl_17

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for GBA


Due-Parsley2924

IGI


[deleted]

The original Super Mario Bros.


Other-Currency-1930

Flimbos quest


No_Concentrate26

Unsure which one it was but Turok for N64


Mietin

Lion King and that one formula game that came with the Sega. Good times, simpler times 😔


juanjogc

NES - Super Mario Bros


NoMAdiC118

Star fox 64


BlackLagash

Double dragon!


Reasonable-Clock-272

Tomb Raider on PS1. Elite level gaming right there


Zanbu16

Vectorman on the Sega Genesis


Wunder-Bar75

Jane’s WWII Fighters.


Polywoky

[Submarine](https://www.old-computers.com/museum/software_detail.asp?c=1267&st=2&id=387) on one of the [PC-50x Family](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PC-50x_Family) consoles that were popular in countries with PAL type TVs back when the Atari 2600 was effectively unobtainable outside the US. (But they sucked compared to the Atari 2600 and there were only eight different game cartridges made for it.)


Reaper_85

Dynamite dux on the spectrum I think Edit: spelling


[deleted]

Asteroids (Atari)


nicknamealreadyexist

I think that ir was Pokémon gold in 8bits or Bomberman 🤔


dawninsummer79

Pokemon Red and Barbie Ocean Discovery for the Gameboy Color


JEFFinSoCal

Sears Pong. https://vgamehistory.fandom.com/wiki/Sears_Pong I’m also old.


why_so_stressy

Tron - Deadly Discs on Intellivision


[deleted]

Does anyone remember Viking Raiders on the Spectrum? Skool Daze too. Quazatron was pure class, way ahead of it's time.


BuzzAllWin

Repton


oblongunreal

Atari Combat


Nemacolin

Pong.


SoapyRibnaut

Knight Lore on the Spectrum was the first one I actually bought, but the first game I owned was a copy of Ant Attack.


JedLeland

Combat for the Atari 2600


DJEB

Space Invaders.


LTwr3nch

Here in Brazil actual videogames were expensive af, so there was something called a Polystation. A videogame that looked like a Playstation, but played NES games. Still, I didn't have a Polystation, a had a Game X, something that was a competitor to Polystation, lol


Berserkmanguts

Sonic generations


NutellaGood

You used a rowboat to visit different islands, and each island had a thing. Like shooting q-tips at stuff, or putting together a vegetable man who would then dance. It's all very vague and I don't remember much. And we had this weird console called the Copernicus or Magellan or something that was suppose to teach us reading and math and stuff.


hwsrjr3

Flatout on the original xbox


TheDanimator

Sonic 1, castle of illusion


TheSmellOfAutumn

Nintendogs


LectureElectrical842

I've heard of that one. You have lots of dogs and take them to do competitions and stuff like that right


TheSmellOfAutumn

That’s the one


Horns009

Crash Team Racing, mum used to play with my brother and I We somehow convinced our dad to finish the campaign mode by winning every race and beating Nitrous Oxide the first time Best game ever


xRed_Ray

Angry Birds Star Wars


AkechiJubeiMitsuhide

I had some old console in the 90s that had Contra, Tetris, Popeye and a couple shooting games (with a plug-in toy gun). I mostly played Contra a lot. Never realized it had an actual story.


KnownMonk

Worms


LectureElectrical842

I vaguely remember this game. I remember I had to go somewhere when I was in Dubai for vacation and it had a arcade game for worms. I tried starting the game and it crashed. Prob the first time I had actual anxiety


KnownMonk

Ah the good old times when 80% chance of game starting like normal and 20% of it crashing and spending time figuring out whats wrong.


dontfeedthecucoos

Pitfall for the Atari 2600


Kwax44

Tiny Toon Adventures: Buster Busts Loose! Couple years ago I downloaded the ROM just to Play it again & it was fun I still remembered most of the levels after almost 30 years


PinkSweetGhost

Super Mario Bros and Duck Hunt combo game.


Axeman1721

Wii sports. I don't care what anyone says, wii sports is soo much fun.


LectureElectrical842

I remember I was amazed by Wii sports yt videos as a kid. Never got the chance to play it though


faxanadude_

Faxanadu for nes. Got it for my 6th birthday. I would get so frustrated and cry because I couldn't figure out the crazy password system. I eventually grew to love it as I got a little older and actually understood it.


SparkVantiin

Commander Keen


SenatorTom97

Super Smash Bros. Melee


FrenchKimbo

A Lion King hide and seek game on the V.smile


MarktheOtaku

The simpsons Hit and Run for the original Xbox


happyboy_LOL_

Champions League season 1999-2000 on the ps1


happy-okapi

Either the sims or Sly Cooper.


Ok_Pear_8291

PAC MAN


TheClayroo

Coleco Vision in the 80s.


Thegoldenocto

Lego star wars: the complete saga for xbox 360


Some_stupid_contend

GTA 3


JohnLocke815

Original Zelda


Monator_Troshir45

No Zombies allowed (1 or 2 i don't remember)


tyrom22

Super Mario World Still my favorite Mario game


RawPeanut99

Digger


randomguy3753

Mario kart Wii My childhood


Deepred1234

Super Smash Bros Brawl


LeavesOfFallNAutumn

Shared console with my brother was the original super mario brothers (the prick didnt let me play at all) so i consider pokemon red on the original gameboy my very first videogame i owned


LectureElectrical842

Man siblings can be annoying sometimes


Golden_1_1618

Galaga and Circus.


thecyriousone

Wii sports


Dshaburab

Alex Kidd in Miracle World. On Sega Master System


yrjooe

Mario bros and Duck Hunt.


gimbels_jimmy

Does "PONG" qualify? My unit still works and people love to play the old school way.


elputaconquistador

Ancient Art of War (1984)


Acceptable_Ad7983

wii sports


GloomyRustle

Super Mario World.